"

Sunday 27 May 2012

20 Cool Car Wallpapers

 

Designers often combine their passions for design with other passions in life and a good example of this is taking a love of cars and turning that love into cool car wallpapers. Currently I have a space scene as the background of my computer, but I’m thinking of switching it to one of these cool car wallpapers for a while!

My favorite car happens to be the Chrysler Crossfire, which unfortunately isn’t below so I think I will design my own car wallpaper for my desktop when I have some free time!
Just out of curiosity whats everyones favorite car? Enjoy the free car wallpapers below!
Car Wallpapers
car-wallpapers19.jpg
car-wallpapers20.jpg
car-wallpapers1.jpg
car-wallpapers2.jpg
car-wallpapers3.jpg
car-wallpapers4.jpg
car-wallpapers6.jpg
car-wallpapers5.jpg
car-wallpapers7.jpg
car-wallpapers8.jpg
car-wallpapers9.jpg
car-wallpapers10.jpg
car-wallpapers11.jpg
car-wallpapers12.jpg
car-wallpapers13.jpg
car-wallpapers14.jpg
car-wallpapers15.jpg
car-wallpapers16.jpg
car-wallpapers17.jpg
car-wallpapers18.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment